NEXT GENERATION CFEXPRESS TYPE B CARDS SUPPORT FUTURE CAMERA TECHNOLOGY CAPABLE OF UP TO 12K+ RAW RECORDING
With 12K+ RAW media production on the near horizon, Angelbird’s AV PRO CFexpress MK2 Type B technology offers the speed, endurance and high capacity to meet the production demands of tomorrow’s camera technology.
Relying on the Angelbird Y2 processor to deliver sustained high-speed recording of high bit-rate advanced cinematography, video or burst photography, these cards deliver stable and reliable speeds throughout the entire capacity of the card for smooth, drop-free results and quick large-file offloading.
Our flagship CFexpress Type B cards deliver the highest-quality frame captures from demanding 8K RAW 120fps settings, with the potential to easily take on the demands of shooting 12K+ RAW.
MK2 EDITION FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Largest capacity available
• Y2 processor with exceptional power for RAW video and photo content creation
• Highest sustained speeds for 12K+ RAW production
• Widely compatible
AV PRO CFexpress MK2
BIG CARD FOR BIG CONTENT.
• Our largest capacity CFexpress Type B media for capturing 12K+ RAW advanced cinematography and high bit-rate RAW video and photo.
• Capacities: 1 TB | 2 TB | 4 TB
• Guaranteed sustained write speed of 1300 MB/s throughout the card’s capacity*.
AV PRO CFexpress XT MK2
PERFORMANCE MEETS ENDURANCE.
• Extended CFexpress Type B technology delivering highest sustained speed performance with extended endurance recording for RAW video and burst photography.
• Capacities: 330 GB | 660 GB | 1320 GB
• Guaranteed sustained write speed of 1480 MB/s throughout card’s capacity*.
ANGELBIRD CFEXPRESS TYPE B OVERVIEW
CFexpress XT MK2
|CAPACITY||512 GB||160 GB||1 TB|
|MAXIMUM WRITE SPEED||850 MB/s||1600 MB/s||1550 MB/s||1600 MB/s|
|MIN. SUSTAINED WRITE SPEED||800 MB/s||1480 MB/s||1300 MB/s||1480 MB/s|
|4K, 6K, 8K RAW|
VIDEO AND PHOTO
VIDEO AND PHOTO
|APPLICATION||All-rounder capacity for light video and photo production schedules||Combination of capacity and speeds for continuous mode photography||Highest capacity available for large file production, advanced cinematography and high bit-rate video recording||Extended card endurance for large file production, highest bit-rate video recording and continuous mode photography|
UNINTERRUPTED READ/WRITE PERFORMANCE
|IMPROVED BATTERY RUN TIME|
Last Update: 2022-02-01
*Speeds based on internal testing. Actual transfer rates and capacity may vary depending on system hardware and other factors. 4K, 6K, 8K, 12K+ and Full HD support may vary depending on host device, file attributes, and other factors.